Traverse Wisconsin with us as we head north for an Intuit member trip to Milwaukee, Cedarburg and Sheboygan! Highlights include excursions to the Milwaukee Art Museum, Portrait Society Gallery, James Tellen Woodland Sculpture Garden and John Michael Kohler Arts Center.
Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Meet at 9 a.m. at Intuit (756 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642)
- Travel to Milwaukee, Wisc.
- Tour the Portrait Society Gallery
- Tour The Ashcan School and The Eight: “Creating a National Art” and the Petullo Collection at the Milwaukee Art Museum
Lodging at The Pfister Hotel (424 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202)
Monday, September 26, 2022
- Tour Milwaukee-based art collector Tony Petullo’s home
- Travel to Cedarburg, Wisc.
- Tour the Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts
Lodging at Washington House Inn (W62N573 Washington Avenue, Cedarburg, WI 53012)
Dinner at Anvil Pub & Grille
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Travel to Sheboygan, Wisc.
- Tour the Kohler Design Center
- Tour Creative! Growth! at the John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Tour the James Tellen Woodland Sculpture Garden
Lodging at Blue Harbor Resort (725 Blue Harbor Drive, Sheboygan, WI 53081)
Dinner at Trattoria Stefano
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Tour the Art Preserve at the John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Travel to Chicago, Ill. around 2 p.m.
- Return to Intuit (756 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642)
Please note: Details are subject to change.
Trip fees include transportation from and to Chicago, accommodations, museum entry, most meals and a tax-deductible donation of $200 to Intuit.
- Single occupancy: $1,500 per person
- Double occupancy: $1,200 per person
Please contact Tina Horton, membership associate, at email@example.com or (312) 624-8706 to check your membership status and register.