How your giving makes a difference
Thanks to Annual Fund support from individual donors of all giving levels, people of all backgrounds can access the museum’s critical programs for free or at low cost. These critical programs include:
- Collections and Exhibitions
- Programs like Art After Work and film screenings
- IntuiTeens Summer Youth Program
- Teacher Fellowship Program
- The Outsider and other scholarship publications
Donations to the museum’s Annual Fund ensure exhibitions and programs that educate, inspire and transform people of all backgrounds through outsider and self-taught art. From caring for the artwork on the walls to offering invaluable educational opportunities to teachers and students, donations are vital to the museum’s critical work.
Where does Intuit funding go?
- 42% Arts and programming
- 18% Community outreach
- 38% Maintaining our space
To donate, use our secure online donation form.
Federal Tax ID: 36-3772452