Join the Young Professionals Board
Support Intuit’s mission to celebrate the power of outsider art | Spread awareness about the genre | Explore outsider art
The purpose of the Young Professionals Board is to bring together supporters of self-taught and outsider art in three actionable ways:
- Engaging contemporary artists of all backgrounds with Intuit’s programming
- Promoting passion and encourage dialogue between champions of outsider art through intergenerational networking opportunities
- Supporting Intuit’s programming and exhibitions through fundraising initiatives
Terms and Expectations
- Support and be faithful to the mission and goals of the organization. Maintain membership in good standing.
- Attend quarterly Young Board meetings as often as possible. Perfect attendance is not required, but making an effort to be present is important. When a meeting must be missed, please be communicative about your absence.
- Make an annual contribution to the organization. The requested minimum annual contribution is $150 at the Team Traylor Giving Circle Level.
- When acting on behalf of the organization, give priority to its interests, mission and values.
- Adhere to organization’s conflict of interest, confidentiality and all other applicable policies.
- Participate in activities and events sponsored by the organization, and encourage participation by others.
- Attend the annual spring intuit fundraiser and encourage at least five friends to register to attend.
- Assist in recruiting new museum members, supporters and Young Board members.
- When requested, serve as a spokesperson for the organization.
Interested in getting involved? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Young Professionals Board
Dana Boutin, President
Riley Yaxley, Co-Chair of Advancement
Jessica Wain, Co-Chair of Advancement
Jamillah Hinson, VP of Engagement
Emma Kearney, VP of Recruitment
Michael Sullivan, Past President
Anne Marie Sticksel
Emily van der Harten