Join the Young Professionals Board
Support Intuit’s mission to celebrate the power of outsider art | Spread awareness about the genre | Explore outsider art
The purpose of the Young Professionals Board is to bring together supporters of outsider and self-taught art in three actionable ways:
- Engage contemporary artists of all backgrounds with Intuit’s programming
- Promote passion and encourage dialogue between champions of outsider art through intergenerational networking opportunities
- Support Intuit’s programming and exhibitions through fundraising initiatives
Terms and Expectations
- Support and be faithful to the mission and goals of the organization. Maintain membership in good standing.
- Attend quarterly Young Professionals Board meetings as often as possible. Perfect attendance is not required, but making an effort to be present is important. When a meeting must be missed, please be communicative about your absence.
- Make an annual contribution to the organization. The requested minimum annual contribution is $150 at the Team Traylor Giving Circle Level.
- Give priority to the organization’s interests, mission and values when acting on its behalf.
- Adhere to the organization’s conflict of interest, confidentiality and all other applicable policies.
- Participate in activities and events sponsored by the organization and encourage participation by others.
- Attend the annual Spring Intuit benefit and encourage at least five friends to register to attend.
- Assist in recruiting new museum members, supporters and Young Professionals Board members.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the organization when requested.
Interested in getting involved? For more information, please email Chair of Recruitment Joshua Willis.
Young Professionals Board
Dana Boutin, President
Shawn Grenald, Vice President
Riley Yaxley, Co-Chair of Advancement
Catherine LaMendola, Co-Chair of Advancement
Joshua Willis, Chair of Recruitment
Michael Sullivan, Past President
Anne Marie Sticksel
Emily van der Harten