Marketing and Communications Internship
The Marketing and Communications Intern assists the marketing and communications team at Intuit in raising public awareness of the museum. Candidates must be able to work 15–20 hours per week (two to three days per week).
The Marketing and Communications Intern reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Hourly rate: $14.50/hour
- Assist with preparation of digital and print communications, including writing and editing copy for advertising, e-newsletters, social media and the Intuit website
- Monitor and moderate engagement on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Assist with preparation of pitch letters, press releases and media advisories
- Research and analyze communications, marketing and social media trends in the arts and culture community
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Provide general support to the Marketing and Communications Manager
- Participate in meetings and professional development workshops with staff, board members, volunteers, interns and collaborators on a regular basis
- Proficiency in copy writing and editing
- Proficiency in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Previous communications, marketing, public relations or other creative internship or volunteer experience preferred
- Interest in museums and arts organizations preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, one letter of recommendation and a writing sample (min. 500 words) to Lindsey Wurz, marketing and communications manager, at email@example.com.