Graphic Design Internship
The Graphic Design Intern assists the development and marketing and communications teams at Intuit by designing content to support fundraising and promotion initiatives. Candidates must be able to work 15–20 hours per week (two to three days per week).
The Graphic Design Intern reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Hourly rate: $14.50/hour
- Design digital and print assets, including advertisements, brochures, postcards, signage and social media graphics
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Provide general support to the Marketing and Communications Manager
- Participate in meetings and professional development workshops with staff, board members, volunteers, interns and collaborators on a regular basis
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficiency in typography
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous advertising, marketing, public relations or other creative internship or volunteer experience preferred
- Interest in museums and arts organizations preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, one letter of recommendation and two design samples to Lindsey Wurz, marketing and communications manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.