We’re small—though growing—and your support this year-end means we accomplish our vision:
We help each person discover art that is meaningful to him or her—Intuit impacts lives through art.
We do this through programs like:
- our Teacher Fellowship Program, with 22 teachers actively engaged this school year
- IntuiTeens teaching teens, adults and children to create their own art with found objects
- creating cool and arresting exhibitions, like Collective Soul, which we’ve extended so as many people as possible can see it before it closes on December 31
Each gift helps us host these activities. We’re looking for two things as 2014 comes to a close:
- Year-end gifts to help us open the doors to audiences each exhibition and program day in 2015.
- Twenty donors to give us $20 a month in 2015.
Please help us launch 2015 with a strong end to 2014! Thank you for your support.